11.20.2008

Falling Apart yet again

I don't even know where to start, I'm so scattered and stressed right now. I guess the least-stressful thing would be best.

So I mentioned in the last post how a friend recommended asking the guy I like if he wanted to see Twilight, right? Well, I mentioned it to another friend, so she agreed to help me ask...so today during AP Bio she brought up the subject - and he basically said he wasn't interested in seeing the movie at all. So that sorta killed it there: if he's not interested, I'm not going to ask.

Then today, when I got home, my dad was in a really bad mood, so he's been yelling at everyone and generally making everyone tense and on edge. Basically, the situation at home is bad. I can't wait to go off to college, to get the heck out of this house and finally be free from my dad's controlling grasp. I literally can't do anything without his permission; it's suffocating me.

And the one person who could help me feel better, who could help me pull my life together, who could make me feel as if there's still some good reason for living beyond just getting good grades and going to college and getting a job and blah blah blah - the one person who could make all this mean something to me doesn't care.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i care katie.. anh does too...im sorry about your life at home.. that doesnt help at all.. that your dad is being a jerkface
dont worry about K.. he's just being K... i guess thats the thing you would love about him and hate for it too....
just think COLLEGE!!!!! at cornell??? hehe lol possibly!
ya never know..