10.06.2008

Back to School...

Bleh. Going back to school after a nice, relaxing weekend is never fun. Especially since this past weekend was AMAZING. Some friends and I went to the mall just for fun - tried on really fancy dresses we could never afford, grabbed some pretzels, had some sushi, then went to see Ragtime at the Magic Circle theater. It was AMAZING.

And then school started. Blech. Well, at least I did get some homework done over the weekend, so I'm a bit ahead for this week...

(Speaking of which, I should really get back to doing APUSH homework. Stupid terms...)

Ergh. And people at school have been really pushy recently about certain things. It's...interesting. And slightly annoying, too. In math analysis today, the girl behind me - Jena - asked if I was going to Homecoming with anyone. Of course, I said no - I mean, seriously. Who would I go with? Who would want to go with me?

And what did she say? "Well, is [not going to name him] single?"

Ergh. I hate nosy people. Well, that led to an awkward situtation - he kept glancing at us funny - so Jena just grinned and said "See? The Amazing Jena can fix any problem!"

Yeah. And then creates a billion more.

And of course after school I was tutoring this senior for Probability and Statistics. Somehow we got onto the subject of Homecoming, and she ordered me to go (oh, and she said I had to go to Prom too). So that led to a rather long discussion (in which she essentially threatened that if I didn't go to Homecoming and Prom she'd drag me there herself).

So yeah...I've had an interesting day to say the least.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OO katioi im glad you had an awesome time!! ... so did i!!! heheheh lol

good times! we gotta do it again for sure.
and as jor the homecoming part we should all go together!! it well be much much fun.. we dont need dates to have a good time ya know..

ok gotta go
byes later days