10.04.2008

Rain

Okay, yeah. I'm in an EXTREMELY good mood - it's raining!!! I just woke up an hour ago, and - needless to say - I was really surprised when I realized "Oh. My windowsill is wet." and looked up to see rainclouds and wet things everywhere. (Yeah, my poetic mood isn't here yet.) That's definitely put a bright ray of sunlight (or rainlight...if that makes sense?) on my day today. Though, I hope it stops raining a bit later on - some friends and I are planning to go to the mall, then walk somewhere to see a play, and - while walking in the rain is fun - it tends to get annoying when everything you're carrying gets wet.

But still...rain! <3

Ergh. And that just reminded me of a 'river tooth' essay we have to do for English...2-3 pages of description about some memory that stands out in our minds. Ergh...what to write?!

No comments: