10.07.2008

Randomness

Wow. To skip any decent intro (because I can't think of one...), apparently my AP Biology class is going to do the same lab as Bella and Edward in Twilight (Stephanie Meyer). You know, the one with white fish blastula and onion cells? Yeah. So a friend and I had an "OMG!" moment when our teacher announced that. It was pretty cool - although she followed that announcement with an amazingly cheesy and boring video.

Ergh. I just realized I haven't written anything on my story for a while. I should probably work on it more...I suppose it's hopeless now to try and finish it before NaNoWriMo starts in November. Oddly enough, I wrote the 'rough draft' of this story for NaNo last year. Wow, how time flies. I'm not sure what I'll be writing for NaNo this year, though - a sequel to last year's novel? A completely new story I haven't even dreamed of yet, much less planned or - if needed - researched? Or an old novel, one I've been meaning to start for years and simply never had a chance? I suppose I should decide that soon; at least try to get a basic idea before November 1st.

Bleh...we had to watch this long video in history about this dull guy talking in a monotone voice about this book he wrote on Thomas Jefferson. *Yawn sigh sleep* I seriously don't know why I signed up for APUSH; I hate history in general, the teacher - while rather interesting at times - has a rather dull voice, I have trouble with remembering dates and names, or figuring out why such-and-such an event is important. And on top of that, I absolutely SUCK at writing essays for various reasons.

Sigh...I should probably be working on those history terms again...

No comments: